Real questions, allow us to process or to look at things from a different window. You can open up to yourself or to the world regarding these questions. My idea is not to get your answers through this channel. My aim is to help you have self talk, until you arrive at a place where you can view life from the lenses of God’s word. Why these particular questions, McDaniels? I have personally ask myself these questions, so many times the last few weeks or more.
One of the dominant thought or process flaming through my heart, within my personal journey, is the question of relevancy of Christianity to our daily life. It seems we are so indulged in the ritualistic aspect of Christianity, and by so doing most of us has lost our bearing in our pilgrim journey. Christianity should make sense to the pilot just as it make sense to the caveman. I will be sharing my soul in subsequent posts. But for the mean time…the questions!
1. Do you love showing off?
2. Do you love the Church or your Pastor?
3. Is Christianity real and relevant to you?
4. Are you so religious but empty?
5. What is your purpose here?
6. Are you happy?
7. Does life make sense to you?
8. Have you forgiven yourself?
9. Are you trying so hard to please people?
10. Have you tried something new of late?
11. How may I help you?
McDaniels Gyamfi || GOG|| Revealing Jesus Revival